Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Tree you say?

As the sun rose over our pasture I was filled with the need to decorate. We still do not have a tree but that was not going to stop me. I headed to the attic and pulled out a little lighted thing that resembles a tree.

 I carefully hung the ornaments on it and placed the gifts underneath.
It is a funny quirky little thing, but my need to HANG ORNAMENTS has been filled. My husband laughed and asked if I was kidding. I found a simple pleasure in this question. Maybe I was but it felt good.

After all, I had made ornaments that I WANTED HUNG., so here is our quirky little tree, unlike anything we have ever had before. It isn't about the tree that makes Christmas, It's the spirit and togetherness, so if this happens to remain our tree it will just be something to look back at and giggle.
I made a delicious meal last night and thought I'd share how I created it. So yummy and warm. I served it with steamed broccoli and fresh bread. I hope you will try it and let me know if you enjoyed it as much as our family did.
Ciao!

1 comment:

maggiegracecreates said...

Amy - I popped over from Sandy's place. Nice to meet you. i have also added you to my google reader. so I'll be getting to know you better. I would love for you to come visit over closer to the east coast with me as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...