Thursday, December 9, 2010

How much is too much???

Well since I don't have a lot of readers yet, ( I know they will come) I guess I won't bombard you all with too many posts. How much is too much? Is there a limit? Is there a protocol to follow? Any feedback is great, as that is how we all learn.

I have been busy, not doing what I should be doing,  but rather getting the CRAFT out of my system.
About a week ago I rolled a sheet of music into a cone. I had an idea to make a banner to hang on the fireplace, I was not sure how it would turn out and the result could not be further from a banner than a banana peel!

I sat down after watching Tim Holtz video on making a paper rosette. I do not have the equipment he uses, but I made do with what I had. Here is the result.


I am pleased and now that I got my craft on, I can get on to my work!!

2 comments:

Sonya Badgley said...

Hi Amy,
I just stopped by through Quill Cottage. I'm fairly new in the blogging world too. And what a world it is! Isn't Sandy at Quill Cottage wonderful. I've been a follower of hers for about two years now and finally decided I wanted a blog too.

Your tussie mussie is adorable. I'm working on one right now too. We'll see how it turns out!
I hope you have a Merry Christmas and drop by for a visit if you want.

Blessings,
Sonya
http://countingmyblessings-sonyawalker.blogspot.com/

Sandy said...

Amy,

You did a great job on your beautiful cone! Yes, dear one, they will come, those wonderful women of blog, be patient. Blog when you feel like it, about what makes you happy, like you are sharing something with your best friend. Be your authentic self and share from your heart. A good book on blogging, not a rule book but an inspirational book of blogging tips and ideas is Blogging For Bliss by Tara Frey, also visit Karen Valentine's design blog, Valentine Design http://valentinedesign.blogspot.com/ and click on her free blogging tips for a few resources. I also love the magazine Artful Blogging that showcased beautiful and inspiring blogs, a Stampington publication, Hope those tips help to set you at ease. Visit, comment, and sweet blog friends will pay you a call. Have a wonderful weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...