Thursday, November 11, 2010

Reminiscing and Preparing

What to do when you can't sleep and your mind is racing with thoughts???   Well I guess you grab the 'ol computer and BLOG...          
It's about that time again to set a grand table and have the family all gather around.
I do love to set a fancy table, and in reminiscing, I started thinking about a table that my friend Sandy & I set to host a brunch for our friend Laura. It was for her birthday and we went with a Crystal & Fairy theme.
My mom, Victoria, Sandy & I prepared her a Champagne Brunch fit for a Fairy Princess. After our brunch was over, we each made a fairy wand to take with us as a reminder of the splendid day.
Now I am at the Preparing.... Hmmmm  Thanksgiving invitations have been sent out and RSVP's are coming in.
Looks like everyone will make it this year including my niece from Colorado. Should be a fun time. As you can see, we will be playing Bunco. Odd, but hey it just may become a new tradition for 'The Coopers'


Sandy & I have been busy making Thanksgiving decorations. This beautiful banner was the brainchild of Stacey, Sandys daughter. She came up with the concept and now we all three have similar ones for our homes. OK, now I am ready to make the Christmas lovelys.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You are just too funny!!! Your post was posted at 3:41 AM!!! Go to bed Girl!!! lol Thanks for the credit!!! Your blog looks TERRIFFIC!!! I love it!!!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Great leaves! hmmm... I might borrow that idea, really cute.

Thanks for joining the class! I hope you enjoy it. We'll start a flickr group and I hope you'll share your completed projects there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...