Friday, January 27, 2012

We all need a little 'Bling'

It is deep winter around here, we are averaging temps in the low 60's. Yes, I live in California and we are not getting the rain we need. So what do you do? Go Shopping for Glass to get the garden looking good.

I decided to create some new artwork for the shop (Vintage Corner in San Juan Bautista, CA) These sold out last year and with spring on the way and our lovely weather, I felt inspired.


This year Tom made me a display system that will handle the revolving inventory.

With the inspiration from a friend to display them in flowers,I came up with the name 'GARDEN BLING'.

I also have the most FANTASTIC SCRAPBOOKING SOFTWARE, (You can try it FREE for 30 days)
so, I was able to go into the garden, set up the 'Bling', take a photo, go back to the computer and make a wonderful catchy sign, print it out and now the display is complete.

I am loving it!

Here is how it looks in the shop. ( must move ladder, oops)

What do you do in the winter months? Where do you have your 'Bling"

1 comment:

g.a.s. art said...

These are great.They would look amazing in any garden. I love them.What an awesome idea. g.a.s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...