Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Cup Runneth Over

I have not been blogging lately, (well, here anyway) due to the fact that I have So many pokers in the fire, I had to get things in order. Not only have I been teaching art to children, I now have another class of reading students. That makes two classes per day.  Check out the class blog to read more about this.

Then there is the store: Vintage Corner. I also run the blog for them as well as make goodies to have in there for people in need of the perfect gift!

Here are a few goodies we have been busy creating:
Remember Blue Chip Stamps?

Get these great vintage tags in the shop.

Silver chalkboard

We went away for a creating weekend to make lots of goodies for the shop. You won't be able to see all of the items, because they sold before we even got home. That is a good thing!!
Here is what you WON'T see in the shop.


Then there is the fact that my youngest is moving away to college, (good thing tear drops don't show up and smudge on the computer). As much as this is a good thing, I am grappling with the idea of not seeing her smiling face each morning. But I will have her warm kitty to keep me  happy.

My oldest recently got himself a new baby, her name is Sarah and I get the pleasure of Sarah sitting while he is at school.
Isn't she adorable???
Sarah Cinch Cooper
My Editor

Well, there you have it. Busy busy busy and BLESSED!
Please-Please-Please, leave me a comment so I know you stopped by. Thanks a ton.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I just Love Sarah!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...